Need to recycle some items after spring cleaning? Compete against other student organizations and university departments and you could win FREE CHICK-FIL-A for recycling your small and large items!
Email email@example.com to sign-up and for a list of accepted items.
Winners will be announced on April 19 at the Earth Week Festival!
Special materials we'll be accepting for recycling include:
• Power Strips and Cords
• Binders and Presentation Materials
• Packing Peanuts
• Clean Polystyrene Coolers
• Solo Cups or Other Rigid #6 Plastic Cups
• Candy and Snack Wrappers
• K-Cups and Other Coffee Pods
• Clothing and Shoes
• Latex Paint
• Plastic Bags
• CDs, VHS Tapes, Floppy Discs and DVDs
• Scrap Metal (dropped off at the GSU Stadium Recycling Center)
• Appliances (dropped off at the GSU Stadium Recycling Center)
Tuesday, April 17 at 10:00am to 2:00pm